2014 Hyundai Elantra Looks to Make Big Bang at Super Bowl

Hyundai NEWS

Utente
Punteggio reazioni
Provincia
Agrigento AG
[h=1]2014 Hyundai Elantra Looks to Make Big Bang at Super Bowl[/h]by HYUNDAI IN THE NEWS on JANUARY 27, 2014

Clearly hoping for some astronomical sales growth, Hyundai is turning to Johnny Galecki, one of the stars of TV’s “Big Bang Theory,” to highlight its new Super Bowl ad for the 2014 Hyundai Elantra. Featuring a cameo appearance by comic legend Richard Lewis, the commercial is Galecki’s first on-air endorsement role, and it also marks a new strategy for the brand, too. But don’t expect any rookie jitters from Hyundai during the big game.
“As veteran Super Bowl advertisers, we are excited to work with celebrity talent for the first time this year,” said Steve Shannon, vice president of Marketing, Hyundai Motor America. “The Elantra spot continues Hyundai’s longstanding tradition of using humor to highlight vehicle performance and function. By adding Johnny and Richard into the mix, we capture the fun and playful spirit of the car and we up the entertainment value for the game-day audience.”
That playful spirit will be highlighted in the 30-second ad by what Hyundai calls “a flirtatious game of one-upsmanship” between Galecki and another driver, both of whom are driving identical 2014 Hyundai Elantras.
Along with the ad for the 2014 Hyundai Elantra, the automaker also will field another commercial during Super Bowl LXVIII. It will be a 30-second effort as well, and star the redesigned 2015 Hyundai Genesis that will set a new course for premium motoring when it arrives in dealerships this spring.
The 2014 Hyundai Elantra is at dealerships now, with its Super Bowl premiere scheduled to run during the first quarter of the game, and the event itself slated for Feb. 2, 2014.
Added Galecki: “I’ve always loved Super Bowl ads—the commercials during the game are always the highlight for me. In this Hyundai spot, there’s a car chase, there’s explosions, and even a car jump—it’s exciting, cinematic and filled with humor. I can’t wait for everyone to see it!”
Source: http://www.hyundainews.com/us/en-us...-new-hyundai-commercial-for-super-bowl-xlviii
Written by Charles Krome.
Photo courtesy of Hyundai.

Alto Basso