• Usate sempre una password efficace o gli spammer possono bucarvi l'account!

Hyundai i30 migliore hatchback 2012 secondo Carbuyer

domycol

Utente Veterano
Punteggio reazioni
Provincia
Padova PD
Auto ed Allestimento
New i30 1.4 Mpi - Comfort+Adv.pack - xenon 6000k
Prices & Specifications
5.0/5

Pros:
Spacious cabin
Great value for money
High spec

Cons:
High running costs with auto gearbox
Rear view could be better
Hyundai's image

Hyundai i30 hatchback
pictured:

Hyundai i30 hatchback 2012 front quarter
reviewed by Carbuyer

"The new Hyundai i30 has bridged the gap to models like the VW Golf in terms of quality, performance and running costs. It's a genuinely impressive family car."
At a glance

The Hyundai i30 is aiming for the top of its class - it's the Korean brand's latest rival to the Volkswagen Golf and Ford Focus, sharing many exterior styling cues with its bigger brother, the Hyundai i40. The striking looks and upmarket cabin are combined with some of the highest equipment levels in the family hatchback sector. It's such an impressive achievement by Hyundai, we named it the 2012 CarBuyer Car of the Year and Best Family Car. All models come with Bluetooth, LED daytime running lights, a multi-function steering wheel and electric heated door mirrors. Hyundai is also promising a range of highly efficient and flexible engines. Where the old model used to be far cheaper than the competition, the new i30 is very similar on price.
Drive
4.3 /5
Safe and dependable

The Hyundai i30 is designed with economy in mind, not performance. The 128bhp 1.6 CRDi diesel is smooth but lacks power once out on open roads, and is capable of 0-60mph in 10.9 seconds. From behind the wheel drivers will find the handling safe and secure, but the whole experience lacks any real excitement. The automatic gearbox is smooth and easy to use, but we'd recommend avoiding it if you can, as it pushes up running costs and seems to sap the engine of power.
Comfort
4.7 /5
Comfort levels are impressively high

The Hyundai i30's suspension is very well judged, as it manages to feel comfortable but it's not too soft in the corners. Very little noise enters the cabin - the diesel engine is smooth and quiet at low speeds and only sounds harsh when acceleraring hard. As a result, the i30 is a comfortable long-distance cruiser and is just as happy on the motorway as it is on the daily commute. Both front and rear occupants will enjoy the generous amount of cabin space, and all the seats are carefully designed to provide support in all the right places.
Reliability
4.3 /5
Build quality is impressive

Hyundai has a very impressive reliability record, and the i30 should follow suit. Inside, the cabin feels very well made and all the materials are of a high quality. The dashboard layout is similar in design to the Hyundai i40, and it feels robust. Compared to the old i30, this new car is in a completely different league when it comes to cabin quality. In fact, Volkswagen bosses have been seen commenting on the impressive build quality of the i30's cabin at international motor shows, showing their Golf could even learn a few lessons from the Hyundai.
Practicality
5.0 /5
Large boot is very useful

The tapered rear passenger windows can restrict the driver's rear view, but otherwise the i30 scores highly in practicality tests. The generous amount of interior space and a boot of class-leading proportions mean that living with the i30 on a day-to-day basis is easy. In fact, the i30's boot is 62 litres larger than that in the Ford Focus and 28 litres larger than the Volkswagen Golf's. One minor criticisim of the interior is that tall drivers will have to reach forward to use the buttons at the top of the centre console, because it slopes away from the driver.
Value for money
5.0 /5
Standard spec is high

The Hyundai i30 used to undercut the Ford Focus and Volkswagen Golf by a few thousand pounds, but the latest car is now similar on price, although it's better equipped. Standard kit on even the most basic i30s includes air-conditioning, electric windows and a Bluetooth hands-free phone connection. Hyundai models normally depreciate more than their European counterparts, but this i30 promises to have residual values almost as good as models like the Ford Focus.
Running costs
5.0 /5
Diesel models are Road Tax-free and capable of up to 76mpg

The two 1.6 CRDi diesel models provide the best fuel economy, returning up to 76mpg and producing emissions of 97g/km - which makes them exempt from Road Tax. However, all models are economical, and the cheaper 1.6 petrol will better suit owners who rarely travel over longer distances. Avoid the six-speed automatic gearbox if you can, because it pushes up emissions to around 150g/km in the most frugal diesel, and worsens fuel economy to around 50mpg. It also costs around £1,000 extra.
Prices & Specifications
Free finance quote
What the others say
Auto Express
4.0 /5.0

The range will kick off at around £14,000 when the i30 goes on sale in March, starting with a 1.4 petrol. There's also a 1.6 petrol plus two 1.6 diesels – we drove the more powerful 128bhp diesel rather than the 110bhp version, but they share excellent economy and CO2 figures of 76mpg and 97g/km, so are exempt from road tax.

Parker's

Emissions are lower than ever, while the build quality inside and out has improved vastly.

Telegraph

What Hyundai really wants to push though is the equipment list, which puts the i30 alongside the class leaders. Expensive toys include Bluetooth compatibility, cruise control, heated seats, LED running and cornering lamps, switchable steering-weight program, Xenon headlamps and a reversing camera.

Fonte:http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/reviews/hyundai/i30/hatchback/review

PS: per chi mastica poco inglese usi google translate!

Alto Basso