domycol

Utente Veterano
Punteggio reazioni
Provincia
Padova PD
Auto ed Allestimento
New i30 1.4 Mpi - Comfort+Adv.pack - xenon 6000k
car_photo_508324_7.jpg
Is Hyundai about to make the transition from plucky midfield runner to game-changer in the family hatch market? The company has always relied on value to get its cars noticed, but that isn’t enough to beat the best.

The all-new i30 has lofty ambitions and adds a welcome dose of style to the Hyundai formula. If it can also introduce a dash of dynamic finesse it could cause an upset, as the 1.6 CRDi tested here emits only 97g/km of CO2. It’s exempt from road tax and, in mid-range Active trim, is also the cheapest car in our test.

And what a test! Vying for honours with the new i30 are three of the best family hatchbacks around. For starters, the Volkswagen Golf is the class leader and the 1.6 TDI Match promises decent equipment and performance. The BlueMotion Technology version also boasts low CO2 emissions.

Next up is our second favourite car in this class: the Ford Focus. In 1.6 TDCi Zetec trim it’s good value and great to drive. And the model completing our family car line-up is no walkover, either. The Mazda 3 was revised earlier this year and is set to give the i30 a tough work-out.

Fonte:http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/grouptests/280627/hyundai_i30_vs_rivals.html

Davvero interessante, andate anche nel menu a tendina in alto a destra dove ci sono le prove delle singole vetture!

Alto Basso